St. Clair Classic - Offshore Powerboat Race
N. Riverside Ave.
St. Clair, MI 48079
Yes, the race is still on!
Vantage points to watch the race are along the Palmer Park Boardwalk, parking near 201 N. Riverside, St. Clair.
- July 28, 6 pm - M29 Road Closure, Race Village Set-up
- July 29 - Arrival of Race Boats, View in Dry Pits
- July 30 - Arrival of Race Boats, View in Dry Pits, Entertainment 5 - 11 pm at the Riverview Plaza.
- July 31 - Race Boats on Display in Dry Pits, Testing 12 - 2:30 pm. Entertainment 12 pm - 11 pm at the Riverview Plaza.
- Aug. 1 - Flag Float Down 11:15 am (tentative), 1st Race 12:00 pm*, 2nd Race 1:30 pm*, 3rd Race 3:00 pm*, 4th Race 4:30 pm*, 7:00 pm* Awards Ceremony at the Riverview Plaza. Entertainment in the Plaza Park 5 - 9 pm.
*Times subject to adjustment
There are bands scheduled to play at the Riverview Plaza at the Rockin' in the Plaza Concert Series for free. The closest hotels to this location are River Crab Blue Water Inn and the Inn on Water Street